I had started another blog several years ago at http://myfamilyresearchadventures.blogspot.com/, but when google plus ended some how I messed things up and now it is very difficult for me to get into that blog to post. So I decided to start a new blog that I can get to easier.

Saturday, April 5, 2014

There will be posts on the theme of Family History as well as some journal entrys. Since journaling is part of Family History. It is my history. Some of the posts will deal with my struggles in relearning my body's clues to my health.
In the fall of 2007, the doctors found a large tumor on my Pituitary Gland and they removed it that November. Unfortunately, I had had a stroke inside the tumor and that is how they found it.  So I had blood  flowing around my Pituitary Gland and into part of my brain that was not suppose to be there. Then 2 months after my surgery I was in a terrible car accident. Between the two I have damaged my Pituitary Gland, nothing to far off but enough to cause some problems. So I am still learning how to live with my new limitations. So I will be posting about this journey as well.

My old blog was at http://myfamilyresearchadventures.blogspot.com/    If you want to read some of my old posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment