I had started another blog several years ago at http://myfamilyresearchadventures.blogspot.com/, but when google plus ended some how I messed things up and now it is very difficult for me to get into that blog to post. So I decided to start a new blog that I can get to easier.

Saturday, January 3, 2015

John Edward Baker

My second son and youngest child was born on a Saturday. The date 4 Jan 1992 in Huntsville Alabama. Like his older brother, Ryan, John has his grandfather's initials. That is his maternal grandfather, James Edward Baker Jr. Since my father was a Jr, that means John has his great-grandfather Baker's initials also. In John case he has a part of both of his maternal great-grandfathers names. My mother's father was named John C Bionaz. So John comes from Grandpa Bionaz and Edward comes from Grandpa Baker. 

Here is John's scrapebook page for his birth.


No comments:

Post a Comment